Pinellas County, FL Neighborhood Guides
Experience the pinnacle of luxury living in Palm Harbor and Dunedin, FL, by exploring our detailed community guides showcasing the most sought-after Luxury Neighborhoods. We invite you to contact us at any time should you have any questions or require further assistance.
Pinellas County, FL Luxury Real Estate
The alluring Pinellas County, Florida, is renowned for its sun-kissed beaches, serene lakes, and lush native habitats.
Experience peace and tranquility by exploring the vast green spaces, child-friendly play areas, and convenient facilities spread throughout the area. Take a trip to Clearwater for its immaculate beaches and family-oriented attractions, or visit St. Petersburg to enjoy its plentiful galleries, museums, and cultural hotspots. Alternatively, Dunedin offers a quaint downtown with a relaxed way of life. Pinellas County’s burgeoning technology industry provides high-paying jobs, supporting its continued growth. Top-notch education is available through the Pinellas County School District, as well as higher learning options such as the University of South Florida-St. Petersburg and Eckerd College. Despite being in Florida, Pinellas County manages to keep the cost of living and housing prices relatively affordable, making it an ideal place to call home.
Explore the finest neighborhoods in Pinellas County with our help and take the first step towards an exceptional quality of life. Our detailed community guides can assist you in finding the most highly-rated luxury neighborhoods in Palm Harbor and Dunedin, FL, located in Pinellas County. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
THRIVING ECONOMY: Pinellas County is a thriving economic hub with a diverse range of commercial sectors, making it one of the most significant economic contributors to the state. It is home to the headquarters of major financial companies such as Raymond James Financial and Franklin Templeton Investments. St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport sustains the aviation industry, while Tech Data and HSN fuel the information technology field. The county’s investment in infrastructure, amenities, and business-friendly policies has created an environment conducive to entrepreneurial operations and local job opportunities.
COASTAL BLISS: Pinellas County is a paradise for seaside enthusiasts and water lovers. With 35 miles of stunning shores and 588 miles of coastline, this region is a haven where residents can relax, play, and soak up the sunshine year-round. It boasts four of the nation’s top ten beaches. Fort De Soto Park, Clearwater Beach, St. Pete Beach, and Caladesi Island State Park are all breathtakingly beautiful and perfect for swimming, boating, and fishing. The crystal-clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico provide a playground for water sports aficionados, while the soft sands are perfect for a stroll or a picnic.
VIBRANT DOWNTOWNS: The downtown areas of Pinellas County offer a range of exciting activities, from the vibrant arts and music scene to the delectable culinary experiences and shopping opportunities. One can witness various cultural events, such as the Scottish roots commemoration in Dunedin or the Greek Independence Parade in Tarpon Springs. For art enthusiasts, St. Petersburg offers a great platform to appreciate art, while Clearwater Marine Aquarium is a must-visit for those who love marine animals. To complete your experience, indulge in the delightful dishes from all over Pinellas County. Whether you plan a fun night out with friends or a fulfilling weekend of exploration, you’re guaranteed to have a great time.
Pinellas County, FL Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Pinellas County, FL
- The homes for sale in Pinellas County feature single-family residences, townhouses, condominiums, and apartment complexes.
- The majority of the houses were primarily built from 1970 to 1979. Several new properties followed in the 1980 to 1989 period.
- The median listing home price in Pinellas County is trending up 9.7% year-over-year, based on February 2023 data.
- The average price per square foot is $298.
- 68.6% of the homes in the area are owner-occupied.
- Condominiums measuring from the 500 to 2,800 square foot range are valued between $84,000 and $1 million. Luxury units measuring between 1,000 to 7,300 square feet can range from $1 million to $10 million.
- Townhouses sell from $124,000 to $2.9 million. Total living space can be anywhere from 700 to 4,600 square feet.
- Investors looking to purchase homes in need of rehabilitation can expect to pay between $200,000 to $400,000. These homes usually offer floor sizes ranging from 1,100 to 1,800 square feet.
- Single-family properties ranging from $200,000 to $1 million offer livable spaces from 700 to 4,000 square feet.
- Lavish million-dollar homes sit on lots ranging from 0.11 to 1.9 acres. Prices range from $1 million to 15.9 million. All provide ample living space, ranging from 1,100 to 13,700 square feet.
Latest Luxury Homes for Sale in Pinellas County, FL
Pinellas County Map
Pinellas County is on the west central coast of the state of Florida. It forms a peninsula bounded in the west by the Gulf of Mexico and the south and east by Tampa Bay. It is easily accessible by several major highways, including I-275, US-19, and SR-60.
Pinellas County, FL on the Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
If you’re interested in this area but you’re not a resident, I can help you in a few ways. For instance, if you have a particular location or subdivision in mind, I’m happy to use my GoPro to create a guided tour of the area, including walk-through videos of homes that meet your criteria. This is especially useful if you’re purchasing a property from out of state. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance.