Palm Harbor Homes for Sale Waterfront
If you’re a sunset chaser with a fondness for open waters, Palm Harbor is calling your name.
The picturesque community is a gem for those seeking a home that blends luxury and tranquility. This charming town boasts over 5 miles of winding coastline along the Gulf and extends even further to the east with the serene Lake Tarpon. This unique location results in a diverse selection of waterfront residences. Large windows frame breathtaking views of the horizon, salty air breezes from the wrap-around decks, and the backyards extend to the pristine blue waters. Many neighborhoods are golf cart-friendly, adding to the carefree, laid-back atmosphere. Dive into the beauty of Palm Harbor and let the waves become the soundtrack of your new chapter. If you were doing a search for waterfront homes for sale near me, you’re in luck. You will find some of the most popular waterfront neighborhoods right here on my website.
Luxury Waterfront Homes for Sale in Palm Harbor, FL
Explore Palm Harbor, FL’s premier luxury waterfront neighborhoods through our comprehensive community guides.
You can do map searches, neighborhood searches, view statistical data, and read about the schools that each neighborhood is zoned for.
INCREDIBLE VIEWS: The waterfront havens of Palm Harbor boast impressive views – a front-row seat to Mother Nature’s ever-changing masterpiece. Sip your morning coffee on the spacious deck, and let your gaze wander over calm bayous and canals. Enjoy the breathtaking panorama of Honeymoon Island right outside your window or witness golden sunsets glistening over the waters. This visual feast is impossible to replicate in landlocked homes and turns every day into an extraordinary experience.
LIFE BY THE WATER: Living at the water’s edge presents plenty of recreational opportunities. Many Palm Harbor properties have covered boat docks and private boat ramps, providing a seamless way to explore the Intracoastal waterway, local barrier islands, and the Gulf of Mexico. Start your day by kayaking or paddleboarding right from your backyard, or cast a line into the Gulf for an afternoon of fishing. You can also swim or surf in one of the nearby beaches and enjoy miles of pristine sandy shores. Live a lifestyle celebrating the joys of living in harmony with the water.
URBAN AMENITIES: Palm Harbor, FL, is a well-established community providing a wealth of conveniences. Highly acclaimed seafood restaurants, breweries, and shopping plazas dot the landscape. The full-service marinas and piers offer facilities and services for aquatic pleasures. For a perfect family day out, head to Pop Stansell Park or Wall Springs Park, which offers serene views of St Joseph Sound. You can also walk or jog along the scenic Pinellas Trail or play a challenging round at the world-renowned Innisbrook Golf Resort. Get the best of urban comforts at your doorstep.
Palm Harbor Weather Fl is characterized by hot summers and mild winters. Here’s an overview of the average temperatures and weather conditions you can expect:
- Summer: The average high temperature in summer is around 88°F. July tends to be the hottest month, with highs reaching around 90°F.
- Winter: During winter, the average low temperature is about 58°F. The coldest month is usually January, with an average low of around 51°F.
- Rainfall: Palm Harbor receives an average of about 51 inches of rain annually. The wettest month is typically July, with an average rainfall of 8.2 inches, while the driest month is November, averaging 1.9 inches of rain.
- Sunny Days: On average, there are 246 sunny days per year in Palm Harbor.
- Humidity: The area experiences high humidity levels, especially during the summer months.
Sell My House:
THINKING ABOUT SELLING Your Home? If you did a search for, sell my house fast, The most common question I get from sellers is, HOW MUCH IS MY HOME WORTH – Just click this link, Home Value Estimator this will give you a rough idea, If you want to know the true value, I will need to walk the home. For all my listings, I pay for a bank appraisal, BEFORE WE LIST!
Palm Harbor, FL Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Palm Harbor Waterfront Homes, Palm Harbor, FL
- Waterfront homes in Palm Harbor are primarily single-family houses in picturesque lakefront neighborhoods, gated communities along St Joseph Sound, and exclusive private estates on secluded Keys.
- Modest to upscale residences range from $450,000 to $899,000
- These houses offer comfortable living spaces of 1,000 to 2,500 sq ft.
- Luxurious estates in Palm Harbor are available from $925,000 to $2.5M.
- These mansions by the water offer spacious footprints ranging from 2,200 to 4,500 sq ft.
- Palm Harbor, FL, dwellings often feature open floor plans, harmonizing indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Properties range from 0.14 to 1.17 acres, providing ample outdoor and landscaping space.
- Home configurations range from two to six bedrooms and two to four bathrooms.
- Many houses feature private docks and boat slips on deep-water canals. Some include riparian grants and protective seawalls.
- Homes in Palm Harbor showcase a range of architectural styles built between 1959 and 1999.
Waterfront Homes For Sale Near Me - Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor Waterfront Homes Map
The waterfront communities of Palm Harbor are along the picturesque shores of St. Joseph Sound and Lake Tarpon. Access roads like US-19, Alt 19, and Tampa Road connect these areas to Tarpon Springs to the north and Dunedin and Clearwater to the south.
Ready to take the next step?
If you find a property you like, simply take a photo of its address and text it to me. I’ll quickly access the listing details and call you. This step will ensure your questions get answered, correctly!
For out-of-town clients, I offer personalized video tours of neighborhoods and homes you like.
If you’re searching for a realtor who combines education with pride in their work, you’ve found the right person. Conducting online searches for the top real estate agent near me or best realtor near me, can often feel like a gamble regarding who you’ll find. Check out my google reviews, they speak for themselves!
I’m here to help, reach out to me anytime.
Todd Howard – GRI, RENE, ABR, SRS, PSA, SFR